Saturday, October 28, 2006

Here comes the fish sauce


Hi. This is my blog from Bangor Maine about what's cooking at the Alcott/Flannery household. Like most women, my relationship with food, eating and my body is a often sad tale full of self-loathing and unhappy extremes. But I'm on the other side of thiry and the other side of self-destruction. It's a moderated macrobiotic and gluten-free diet that keeps me feeling good and excited about being in the kitchen and at the dining room table. So here I plan to celebrate the tasty and wholesome concoctions that are inspired by a love of whole grains, beans, veg, nuts and tangy condiments. Watch out, here comes the fish sauce!

1 Comments:

At Friday, 03 November, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is the start of something AWESOME. It's AWESOME!
YOU'RE AWESOME!
Rock and Roll,
Love,
Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home