Sunday, December 17, 2006

Cartoons!

I’m going to start making cartoons to accompany my blog entries.

The first cartoon I want to share is a general portrait of the well fed chemist.

This next cartoon is from the meal I made last week with the squash fritters.

Here's a cartoon of me trying out the tamarind paste for the first time at my mom's house last week:

Finally here's a cartoon of me from this past Friday when I went out with mike and our friend ryan to our local pub. There's only one thing I can eat on the menu: the house salad minus croutons. Needless to say, the whiskey makes a big impact when I'm only eating salad. When we arrived home, I scarfed down some left over rice with dried fruit and nuts.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, 17 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the cartoons! For some reason, they only show up if I click on them - but perhaps they are meant to act like that?

Are you two settled in to your new homestead yet?

 
At Monday, 18 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

these cartoons are greeeeeeaaaaat!!!cool, you rock!
mom

 
At Wednesday, 20 December, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey.......i'd like to see a cartoon of what my stove really looks like?? huh??
mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home